Meet Matt Stirling
Certified Personal Trainer Specialist, CF-L1, MTS, PFP Certified Fitness Consultant, NWC
WBFF Pro Bodybuilder, 3-Time World Champ
2011 WBFF PRO Bodybuilding World Champ, and 2-Time Musclemania World Champion. He understands what dedication, motivation and determination can do for someone, and he lives and breathes what he does with the upmost passion and hard to keep up with high-energy.
Contest History And Achievements:
- 2015 Musclemania Canada – Open Division – 1st Place
- 2011 WBFF Worlds – 1st place – Pro Bodybuilding World Champion
- 2010 WBFF World Championships- 5th place, pro debut
- 2009 WBFF BC Championships – 2nd overall
- 2008 Pro Fitness Alliance Trainer of the Year
- 2005 MuscleMania Worlds – 1st Juniors
- 2004 Superbody Worlds – 2st Junior
- 2004 Musclemania Canada – 1st junior
- 2003 Superbody Worlds – 1st junior
- 2002 Musclemania Worlds – 4th Junior
- 2002 Musclemania Canada – 1st junior
- 2001 CBBF Canadian Championships – 4th Junior
- 2001 Ontario Championships – 1st Junior
These days Matt keeps his lean, aesthetic physique year round and dedicates himself to helping aspiring athletes and those simply looking to take their physique to the next level; helping them become healthier, fitter and more confident in their bodies. In the end, his students transform themselves to look their best, feel their best and perform their best; obtaining bodies that are “Built To Last.”
Matt studied Fitness & Health Promotion at Fanshawe College in London, Ontario. After college, he found a mentor who helped kick off his career as a Personal Trainer at Performance Fitness & Training, which lead Matt to be the Pro-Fitness Trainer Of the year in 2008.
Now, with the Online-World, Matt is able to help thousands of individuals far beyond the brick and mortar limitations of working in a business, he’s gone global. He helps with accountability, confidence, motivation, and the knowledge necessary for making gains in the gym and life. The work smarter, not harder approach is something you’ll hear Matt talk about often. In the end, he wants to see every person reach his or her goals and taste success.
Matt continues to stay active and challenge himself in the bodybuilding world to keep his physique and do what he loves while inspiring his readers and followers. He truly enjoys the natural bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle and spending time with his beautiful wife and newly born son.